Friday 1 January 2016

rumbierejoice now open for business

Hie everyone! Happy new year to you all.
I thank the Lord for taking us this far into 2016. Thank you for all your support, for the last two months I've been trying to launch my personal style blog, trying to let the people know that there's a new kid on the block and trying to get a place in the fast growing Zim blogging community. As of today i have 35 likes on my Facebook page and 63 followers on instagram. I am truly grateful.
Its now a new year and I'm excited to be sharing with you my personal style as it evolves. For this year I will be open to experimenting with colours, prints and lengths. My style has always been simple, chic and conservative. This year I am going to try on the classic vintage look as I try to be versatile.
I've finally become a diy tailor, I will also be sharing with you my unique ankara pieces.
I wish you all a stylish 2016 filled with lots of blessings and good health.
DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS THAT rumbierejoice IS NOW ACTIVE.
Love you all... Remember to always "dress to kill" because "life is too short to wear boring clothes"
XOXO
Enjoy some of my 2015 looks

No comments:

Post a Comment