Thursday 7 January 2016

Colour Psychology

Hie!
Hope you're all doing well and had a good start to the new year.
So... Somebody said the all white trend has to die in 2015 and not get into 2016. I laughed when I heard this because I had been procrastinating to try out the trend. I'm not really a trend follower so I apologise to those who wanted the trend to die. Well, it might have died, but am resurrecting it kkk
I decided what better way to start off the year than being in white, and a bit of purple of course.
*style tip : do not wear too much white. It can be cold, isolating and empty.
In colour psychology white is the colour of new beginnings. It is the blank canvas waiting to be written upon. Am starting this year, my year, on a new page. Focusing on what's ahead, the future. Am ready to write my life story as I live each day as it were my last.
Stay blessed. Stay stylish. Life is too short to wear boring clothes.
Until next time... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment